Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The smile is back....

finally and its a big one... After days/weeks of anxiety, nervousness, double thoughts, I have finally found a new job.. and its in the same city.. I had gone through thousands of unpleasant thoughts in the days gone by.. I had no confidence in myself, but thanks to my Mom, friends, well wishers who had more faith in me than I had in myself... I was applying in each and every possible company.. Gave 2-3 interviews.. But I knew where its going to click. The moment my interview was over, I knew I had closed the deal.. It was mine.. It was a client interview directly from Singapore on our Independence Day.. With the bad throat, running nose, I went ahead with the call and within 15 minutes I knew the final answer... Today I got the offer letter and its a pretty good one...
I could not thank God and my friend enough who helped me in referring to this company... Hope everything goes well from now on.. Thank you God.. You stood by me.. :-))

6 comments:

BlueMist said...

yay ! congrats :-)

neha said...

After every dark night there is a bright morning.i am happy for you and wish you all the best in the new job. Missed you at this space :)

Pilot-Pooja said...

Well done; keep believing in yourself!

Loads of best wishes for the times ahead! My heart says a great future awaits you for the decade ahead!

Psych Babbler™ said...

Soulmate, I read this some days ago and want to say I am real happy for youu. Glad things have worked out well! Good luck with it all...

Rambler said...

Congrats

Swaram said...

Congratulations and wishing u the very best!:)