Friday, June 17, 2011

Pooling in..

Right now, I am in the worst of situations I have ever come across. All this while, when I have had different problems to deal with, here comes the biggest of all - The job insecurity. In the past one year, I have spent more time being in the pool of the company than on a project, which is a worse case in a software industry. This is the third month running in a row where I am on a pool with no hope of getting a project..

I may be doing some random errands for the business unit but that is not counted as billable by any means. I am hit financially, emotionally, mentally, professionally.. Its a big set back for my career. I cant concentrate on anything. All the time I think about my job, which is a necessity for me currently. I cant take the chances of not having a job and sit idle at home. I am not sure what the organization has thought about me, but I am getting warning signals from inside.

So many times I think if I made a mistake by coming here or buying a house. I just dont know what to do now. I am trying all the means that I could see. Have met numerous people, spoken to them, given my CV, but nothing seems to be working out. The tension is clearly visible on my face. I dont feel like talking to anyone. All the while, I pray to God to help me get out of this messy situation.

There is no back up plan. There is no one to fall back on, incase something goes wrong. I am very depressed right now, almost on the verge of giving up. Last night was worse.. I ended up being in tears for a long long time. I really cant see any way out of this situation. I am losing hope day by day, but still meeting people whosoever comes my way. I dont know what is lying next for me, but right now, this is the worse situation that I have come across.. Some magic has to happen to solve the present situation.. I need everyone's blessings.. Pray for me..

6 comments:

Little Fingers said...

Hugs dear everything will be fine, sometimes we tend to worry and it may never happen..Good luck, I hope everything that happens is for good..

Deepthi said...

Dear Soulmate..This is the first time i am visiting your blog...I am sorry about your job...but its ok, you just wait some more time with patience,soon everything will be fine...I know lecturing is very easy compared to implementing...but never ever think of giving up...just think of this,there are many more people whose problems are far worse than ours...don't lose hope..wishing you all success...

Psych Babbler™ said...

Praying for you and keeping my fingers crossed that good things come your way...take care soul!

chroniclesofablogaholic said...

Hang in there, girl! This too shall pass...

Dew said...

Things can be slightly slow...but wont go wrong. Trust me, keep trying...and you would land up with a good job soon, am sure. Keep faith in God. You seem to be a lovely person and all things would be good.

Take Care!

neha said...

Hi Dear, this phase too will pass. Don't worry and be strong :)