Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mixed Feelings

I met a friend on Friday evening, for the first time. While it was really nice to meet, I felt bad that though I was present physically, but not mentally. I dont know if the friend noticed this.. But I do owe an apology for the same.. :-(

At the same time, there was a problem which was bothering me for the past many many days. An unknown rift with a very close friend. Somehow its solved today, to an extent.. It has made me feel better. I cant thank God enough for it.

2 comments:

vishalbheeroo said...

hey
Whateva happens in life happens for the best. I'm glad that the misunderstanding with your friend was solved. dnt worry things will fall in its place.
cheers.

Bikramjit said...

I am sure the frined will understand that you had ur mind somewhere else :) thats what friends do Know about each other .. so relaxxx


Bikram's