Sunday, May 15, 2011

I dunno why but I feel good...

Yeah yeah... what a 180 degrees transformation from my previous post.. Today when I woke up, I was generally happy.. It was a bright Sunday morning with cool breeze blowing, birds chirping, freshness in the air, my favourite songs playing on the radio station.. May be thats what made me happy... I had a good night sleep yesterday after a long long time.. When I woke up, there was no tiredness.. Infact I was so very energetic.. I went for a long morning walk after a long long time, which made me feel so good... :-) I even met my neighbour's dog whom I simply love.. He is an absolutely adorable and lovable Labrador.. and I know that he also likes to play with me...

Everything was done on time.. The maid came on time, house cleaned, kitchen done, laundry done, lunch cooked.. Suddenly I had so much time on my hand.. Everything looked so bright and cheerful... I was hopping around the whole house generally singing and dancing and feeling good... I dont know what was it all about and why.. I dont even want to know..

I even had my favourite cold coffee after a very long time.. Thankfully, my stomach did not misbehave today.. I saw the pretty flaming gulmohurs.. A few clouds floating like soft cotton balls in the sky.. Its as if love is in the air.. May be it is.. Everything just seemed perfect today, for a change.. :-)

4 comments:

Rambler said...

the power of sunday :)

weourlife said...

I am reading your previous post and this together and its nice to know you had a great day ..have fun..

neha said...

Happy for u , may this continues...

BlueMist said...

That post is giving out positive vibes and like how !
Me likes. :-)
and hope it stays !