Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pathetic

Right at this moment, I am in an extremely pathetic mood.. There are multiple reasons to it.. I guess I am too affected by the circumstances around me.. Dealing with my close friends' problems, my own professional problems, Mom's health problems and then problems in the home...
I need a break from all this.. I am tied up in chains.. I need a miracle.. I need solutions.. I need some peace.. I need rest.. I need some love.. I need assurance.. I cant be assuring every one else all the time, when I am the weakest from deep inside... Its so very stressful for me... I need that one comforting word, shoulder, hand which shall lift me up.. May be I need God!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There, there, Learn to be still:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nePSpOlLfYY

- steve