Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The clash of the titans...

is happening today. India vs. Pakistan world cup cricket semi final is on at Mohali.. Like every other Indian, even I am nervous.. Infact I am more nervous than my Physics board exam.. This match is crucial for both the teams.. Such is the hype, that both the nations' Prime Ministers are going to be present at the venue to watch it live.. I am not getting into the discussion, the nuisance caused by this decision of getting the two Prime Ministers together.

So while we dont have any official holiday today, everyone has decided to come early and leave early to make sure that every moment of the match is watched. I am also leaving early from the office to watch the match. I shall be glued to the television to watch every ball and cheer for our team. The snacks, biscuits, fanta etc. is all stocked up. I am going to scream and cheer at every six/boundary being hit by Indian batsmen.. Considering the rumours that this is Sachin's last world cup, I hope that we win this game. Infact today's match is more than a game. Its no less than a war.

The world will come to a stand still when the match will be on. There is nothing more important than to watch this nail biting match. I have cheered in every match. and I am going to cheer again at my loudest best today. The adrenalin rushing, the excitement, the nervousness, the tension - its all worth it.. Pray that India wins this match.. Go for it, Men in Blue.. All the best!!!

2 comments:

weourlife said...

And we won..Yay..

roop said...

And won again! :D