Wednesday, January 05, 2011

You and I.....

Why you and I together are headed towards an unknown destination? We both dont know why we talk to each other, feel comfortable with each other, want to meet, spend time and have those long unending talks.. What is it about you and I that brings us close? Why did I feel so sad when you talked about your past? I have stopped experiencing pain long ago but I did for you.. Why? Why am I being drawn to you? I can feel the same from your end as well. Why do you want to get close to me? I have build a wall around myself but slowly you are breaking it.. I myself dont know why am I allowing you to break it? Why do you want to enter in my life? I dont want anyone else, anymore with me to drain me out.. I am so very confused at this very moment.

You have come like a fresh breath of air but still I want to keep myself away from you. I want to talk to you, at the same time I am trying hard not to. I am being indecisive. I am slowly melting towards you. I was this cold as ice, hard as a rock, dead person from inside. Why do you want me to live again. I was just ok with my life, with whatever way it was going. Now why do I wait to talk to you? Did I allow you to shake me up or did you manage to do it on your own. Shall I allow you to become a part of life? What kind of relationship do we share? I yearn to be with you, yet at the same time, I dont want to be.

Where are we headed to? Its silly to look for an answer right now. I need to live in the present but its the future that scares me the most. Infact I am scared of the present also. Is it because that I am scared of being happy. I know I am happy with you. I am putting all my trust in you, despite being so unsure myself. Why am I doing this, even I dont know. All I can say right now is that I am scared, confused and feeling weak... If it is meant to happen, then just be here... Please dont go...

4 comments:

D said...

I don't know who you are talking about, but do justice to that thing called life - live it fully. Embrace the pain and joy and open yourself up to every experience.

Hugs!

comfortablynam said...

Don't run away..please stand and take what you get. Don't look back in life and go 'What if'

Hugs..

vishalbheeroo said...

hey
beautiful writings and looks like ur confused of ur feelings. Its k even I feel unsure sometimes in life. just be n stay beautiful
Cheers
Vishal

Anonymous said...

My heart says, u are about to get married. Have patience. God has finally listened your prayers. Do what your heart says.