Thursday, January 13, 2011

On the work front..

Things just dont seem to be working out. I am still looking out for a decent project and have not been able to find any. One of our big client has ramped down a lot of project which has resulted in a release of big chunk of employees to the pool.. Not a good situation to be in.

The frustration level is increasing day by day but I am still keeping the hope.. Something good will happen. May be this is my testing time and God wants me to be patient enough. My confirmation appraisal is due in the next few days... But I have nothing to say in that. Mainly because of the fact that I did not do anything concrete in the past 6 months that I have spent here. Some odd work keeps coming my way but its not a proper project.. I am not sure what lies ahead of me and for me... I just hope that this is not the lull before the storm.

I get quiet responses when I try to enquire or ask. This cold attitude is putting me off.. I want this to end and start working full fledgedly. I could have left easily and moved on, but there are some financial complications involved. Also given the fact that I have financial liabilities on my head, I just cant quit and sit at home. Its scary for me at the moment. I almost broke down while talking to an extremely dear friend yesterday night.

I am praying hard day and night to get some work. Everyday Mom cheers me up before I leave for office. I have never been so tensed before for my work. There were work related problems but not job related as such. Right now I am unsettled and worried. I dont want to lose it any cost. God has to help me out. He knows it very well, how much I need this to work out at this moment.. I trust Him.. Amen!!!

2 comments:

Titaxy said...

i know what you mean, can so relate to it...hope things work out for you and you find a good proj soon...hugs

Pilot-Pooja said...

take care!