Thursday, January 27, 2011

The music flows in the air...

And all this while, when I was busy setting up the house, arranging the stuff, running around the market and other places to the house fixed, my mind/heart was looking for one special place... A place where I could revive my guitar lessons.. I came to know about a place which was close to where I was staying before I shifted to my new house, but somehow I was not convinced... Too far off and then some odd timings...

Yes, I have my own set of rules... So while I was casually talking to our new neighbour one day, I just asked if he knows of any music school in our area.. He said that there is one just when we enter our lane.. I was surprised since I had never noticed any.. Given the fact, that I enter/exit the lane everyday, how could I miss this one.. Right at that time, I went and carefully examined every door and found that Rock School... What a school it is.. A real Rock music school it is... Walls painted with spray paints, posters of all the rock bands, room with wooden walls, guitars, keyboards, drums... How did I miss it...

I didnt waste any more time.. Off I went to the school, enquired about the timings, fees, any rules etc etc and got myself enrolled... The classes have started.. Yes, I have forgotten some chords.. The fingers need practice again but yes, its not that I cant do it again... My feet are tapping again, I am restless to back to my guitar and practice again... I had initially thought of playing in our company's annual day but since I realized how out of touch I had been, those dreams were kept aside... Still I am happy to have found the music school... The classes have started and I am learning well...

4 comments:

Titaxy said...

nice! happy learning! :)

D said...

How cool! Great stuff :)

Psych Babbler™ said...

Good on you for going back to playing the guitar! Enjoy! :)

as*La said...

good luck in your classes =D