Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dont issue any cheque on your birthday...

What happens when you issue a cheque on your birthday...
Ans: When you mention the date, the year is mentioned as your year of birth. The cheque is returned, stating 'Stale Cheque'.

Thats what happened with me a few days back. I issued a cheque for some payment on my birthday. Mentioned my year of birth instead of 2010.. (I guess I am too conditioned to write my exact date of birth as we do while filling up other forms)

Moral of the Story : Dont issue cheques on your birthday.. Or check twice after you have issued the cheque.. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe lol :-D ...and I like the way this post is tagged 'old' ! btw, sorry I missed it -- wish ya a very happy b'day ..whenever it was !

- steve

Pilot-Pooja said...

too cool!