Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Randomly

Life has been on a roller coaster ride for the past many days.. Its been crazy like anything that you can think of. Work has increased many folds and there is too much to do in too little time. Sometimes I feel like a superwoman who is running everywhere to make sure nothing is missed out.

So many events have happened in between about which I want to write, but have not been able to. There was a short trip to Doon and in between I managed to sneak a short drive till Barlowganj, Mussoorie as well.. Mass resignations happening in my office. Client pressure to get the work done, even though the resources are limited. Getting additional resources has its story and its next to impossible. In between all this, I feel like going away on an unplanned leave. I seriously need a vacation where I dont have to worry about any of my personal work or office work... My plans to visit Leh/Kashmir are on since a long time, but I have not been able to find a company.. :-( and this is putting me off like anything! If this was not enough, my health problems continue to woe me. My stomach is just not behaving right. I feel weak all the time. Rather I have lost weight due to this. I want to eat but I am scared to eat.

What I need right now, is a change in my life. I have to work towards it. I need a new house, new job, new place, new people and a good vacation. I hope I am able to come back soon without too much of delay..

4 comments:

unsungpsalm said...

What you also need is a hospital patient's diet to clean your system and a lot of meditation to relieve your mind! Or more frequent blogging and venting :-)
And a vacation yes. And maybe a job-hunt, since you seem so indespensible at the moment :-)

Lisa said...

The best of luck :-) I know we all feel like we should be Superwoman at times....I know I do.

Lisa

Juanita said...

No you need chocolate and a long hot quiet bath. And maybe a good bottle of wine. Some you time.




Check out my blog ;)

D said...

The stomach problems seems to be seasonal. Mine is misbehaving too
:(