Sunday, February 07, 2010

Missing you..

As I walk in the dark, my eyes look for you. My heart is pounding fast against my chest. My breath is heavy. My pulse is high. I am scared. I am alone. I am sad. I look back only to see that there is no one. Yet I hope that there was someone. I want to hold your hand. I want you to comfort me. I need your shoulder to lean on. I need your arms to wrap around me. The hug, the smile. The assurance, the trust.

The tears well up everytime I see myself alone. The heart becomes restless. It is constantly looking for you in the crowd. Waiting for you, so that once you will come up to me and tell me how much you love me.. You will put me at ease. You will tell me that you are there for me. I want to see you when I wake up in the morning. I want to watch the stars in the night with you. I want to take a walk with you on a moonlit night on the beach. I want to feel the wind on my face and in my hair with you. I want to dance in the rain with you. I feel like to cuddle up with you under a warm duvet on a cold, winter evening.

I will know that you are there to support me whenever I will fall. I will be there to turn around the world for you, when things go wrong. I want you to come back to me whenever you need someone. We will share our dreams, we will build our memories, we will fight together against all odds and emerge as winners. We will come back home to each other, only to find solace in each other's company. We will have those small arguments, yet the love will remain. An occassional distance from each other, will make our hearts go fonder. We will chat till wee hours of the morning. We will not close our eyes, since that means we will not see each other. Whenever we will close our eyes, we will only see our faces. We will be proud of our achievements and yet hold each other whenever the other is about to fall. We will be the strongest support, whenever we will need one. But where are you....

[I am on an emotional high and these thoughts are running through my mind. :-(]

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Thoughts so beautifully put into words, it brings all colors of the heart to life. Everyone who has been in love would understand how small nuances make all the difference. God bless.

ani_aset said...

god bless you yaar i hope you are fine now :(