Sunday, February 14, 2010

The heart aches....

Yes, you got that right.. The heart is aching.. Ironically, today on valentine's day I am not talking about the emotional pain(which is always there and is here to stay forever, I guess) but the physical pain... There is a pain in the heart that I feel.. I have had this pain previously as well but not at this level.. For the past few days, I get this pain very frequently.. The pain lasts for a few seconds.. During that time, I am not able to breathe properly.. I open my mouth and try to gasp as much air as possible.. I get restless.. I get sweat on my forehead.. I stroke myself at that time.. My eyes go blank.. Once the pain goes, it takes me a few minutes to get back to normal.. I have to take deep breaths.. I have noticed that this is happening almost every day now.. And not just once a day but more than that... Yesterday was worst.. It happened almost 4-5 times... Infact at one time, I was driving and I was alone.. Thank God at that time, it was not too much otherwise I dont know what would have happened. Its possible that there is nothing but the pain in those few seconds is unbearable.. I am contemplating whether I should go and see a doctor.. May be I am over-reacting and its because of some acidity.. May be there is a blockage.. May be there is absolutely nothing at all.. I dont know how I should react to it. Is it some indication or is it nothing.. I am prepared for everything and anything that is to come along.. Bring it on..

7 comments:

D said...

Please stop self-diagnosing yourself and go to a doctor. This is serious, whether you are prepared or not for it.

comfortablynam said...

Oh, I am with D. Please Please go to a doctor..this is serious..

unsungpsalm said...

Oh LORD that's scary! YES please go to a Doctor already!

ani_aset said...

go see a doc god damn it..you are writing a post here silly :(

Miss M said...

:S Please tell me that you consulted a doctor! Did you? And how are you feeling now?

Hope you are feeling much better babe!

Anonymous said...

Hope you did see the doctor, and everything is fine. Who am I, absolutely nobody. Just someone who shares some of your feelings of being lonely at times. Take care!

celestialrays said...

I had it once, in the middle of the night... all symptoms match :(

But then it didn't return, so I didn't go to the doc.

But coz you say, it's happened a few times, I think you must go to the doc...