Wednesday, November 25, 2009

As I ...

...enter into another year of life, I sit back and think what exactly does this day holds for me. Even after a lot of thinking I dont get any reply... I have no excitement or any emotions attached with this day. For me its just another day, which I spend alone, all by myself, working in office, coming back to an empty house, eating alone and then off to sleep... I have accepted it, the way it has been..

But today I am thankful to my boss for taking us to a coffee shop and giving us a surprise treat for my birthday... A few people who claim to be my friend, did not wish and yes, I did get some unexpected wishes.. Thanks to all those who wished.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

belated happy b'day mam

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday!
from a random internet surfer :)

ani_aset said...

belated happy birthday :)