Friday, July 24, 2009

Old and alone.

Past few days have been extremely busy, considering random updates on the blog. Some of the reasons are stated in the previous post but there are others as well. No..no.. I am not going to start another post with reasons for not posting.

Well, there is a lot of thinking going around in my head. As I am growing wiser (if I can say that), there is constant fear that will I be growing wiser alone.. Yes, there are times when I feel a very strong urge to have someone besides me whom I can talk to freely, heart to heart and have that kind of conversation which you strike with your partner.. So if I put it technically, I do feel the need of having that someone special in my life with whom I shall share all that I want to..

The whole thought of getting old alone does scare me sometimes. Having family is one thing and growing with a partner is another. My heart does looks out for that unseen man.. It wants to love that person with all the love, passion that it holds inside. No matter how many close friends, supportive family you may have, in the end you do want to end up in that special someone's arms.. I want to experience the beautiful feeling of being loved, the way I shall love him.. I want to come back home to him and not to a lonely house. I want to cook for him. I want to see him growing old with me. I want to hold his hands whenever I feel scared. I want to have that feeling that, Yes, he is there for me whenever I need him. That he shall be mine and I'll be his. We will have our share our fights, arguments but still we will come back to each other...

I may sound like a hopelessly romantic person but its ok. I know I am.. Sometimes, its over-whelming for me to keep all this feelings inside me. Its like the heart is filled to the brim with love and its difficult to hold it from spilling over. I find myself vulnerable at that time.. I do hope that my dreams do not die before I could even share them.. I have full faith.. As they say, when the night is the darkest, the dawn is not very far away.. My knight in shining armor shall arrive soon, I hope so..

1 comment:

ani_aset said...

aaah lovely last line dear :)
there is hope and be cheerful for your knight in shining armor :)
He loves the smile..Thanks for your comment on the blog :D