Friday, July 10, 2009

My crazy life

Ever since I came back from a short trip to Doon, I have wanted to write but the way my life is these days, is driving me up the wall. Its been crazily busy and its driving me mad to the level of me going insane...

There are so many things that I want to do, but I am just not being able to get time for them.. There is a music school close to my place that I want to explore but have not been able to.. I need to go for a hair-cut.. I have a few errands to do... I have to visit a relative's house to offer my condolences for a death.. I have to catch up with a few friends and relatives.. I have to call a few friends whom I have not spoken to for ages.. There are some missed calls which I have to return.. There are some emails lying which I need to reply to.. There are some books that I have to read.. The cleaning needs to be done.. The papers need to sort out... The cupboard needs to be arranged.. I have to visit the bank.. There is a letter lying to be posted..

Its just been crazy... I myself dont know where my day goes.. I have not been able to wake up early to go for my morning walk/jog... The maid comes in and rings to wake me up.. Thats when I run out of the bed and starts a mad day... Cleaning, washing, cooking, getting ready for the office.. By the time I am in office, I am half tired.. Sometimes I dont even get time to read the newspaper properly.. What goes in office these days is another story... 5 clients, 20 team members, with almost 2-3 meetings, escalations, issues, performance issues, urgent and last minute deliverables, the list goes on and on...

So now you know.. It does seems like a everyday life for some but for me, its getting too much.. I need a vacation... The only good part that I see is, at the end of the day when I lie in the bed, it does not take me more than 2 minutes to fall into a deep-deep slumber - something which so many people wish for....

1 comment:

D said...

If I don't tire myself sufficiently, I actually cannot go to sleep. So yes, be thankful for a good night's sleep.