Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Life in Numbers

D sent me this tag a few days ago. Since then I have been trying to figure out how to spill out my life in numbers. Here is the best that I could remember and have tried to do...

1- Times I have stood first in my class
2- I have been to UK
3- Years since I am in NCR
4- Times I have changed my school
5- The class which I did in two schools but not repeated.
6- Number of prospective grooms I have met till now.
7- Maximum number of kilos I ever lost.
8- Years since I am working
9- New destinations I have visited ever since I started traveling.
10- Pair of shoes/sandals that I have currently.

3 comments:

thetinywindow said...

10 pairs ? :O

D said...

Will 7 be the lucky number, er, the lucky guy? ;)

Soulmate said...

Lets see what future has in store for me.. :-D.. as of now I am not thinking anything..