Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jinxed or Blessed

While I am jinxed on losing relations, people who come in close contact with me, are blessed to find their partners. I am yet to find my soulmate whereas all my friends have gone ahead and found someone they want to spend their life with. I often wonder, why does this happens.

I have a lot of friends who were single and were not able to find someone, till they meet me.. Once we start getting close, a magic happens and they find their better halves. While I am again left alone, thinking. And no, this has not happened once or twice but 'n' number of times where I have lost the count as well. Its like, their jinx of being single gets broken once they come in contact with me.. While I continue to remain single, they move on and find someone.

No matter who that person is: boy or a girl, they do find someone. While my jinx of being single continues(dont know for how long), for others I come as a blessing. I dont know how good or bad it is, but I dont feel any good about it. It feels as if I am on the losing end everytime. Everyone seems to move on happily and I am stagnant. I have to move on(in a different way) unwillingly to explore other options, which I dont like.... What is wrong with me!!!

5 comments:

Pilot-Pooja said...

Good you r lucky for others; just wait for your perfect time!!
You are undoubtedly lucky to all including yourself!

Cynic in Wonderland said...

..it will happen. sooner rather than later.

The Sober Poet said...

Make urself your new best friend...and then u wld get someone !! Thats the silver lining...Enjoy being lonely, with a great friend...urself!

thetinywindow said...

You will get one and soon. It is always better to be single than with a wrong person.

Pilot-Pooja said...

Trust me Soulmate dear, you r just so lucky for others;

Sometimes God wants us to learn the art of faith & patience very well!

Hope your Doon trip is giving you lot may smiles!