Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Love...

I want to let you know on this day
how much I am thankful
to you for being there for me
When I am feeling low
When I need the support
When I should be loved
Your love is unconditional
You expect nothing in return
Your love is selfless
You understand me
You make me understand
You show me the way
You encourage me
You shake me out of damp spirits
You lift me out of the deepest pits
I know I can fall back on you
anytime anywhere
You dont judge me
You accept me the way I am
You dont find imperfections in me
It does not matter to you
whether I am thin or fat
fair or dark
plain jane or sexy lass
You read my mind
You know when I need to be alone
You know when I want to talk to you..
You are the best.

I am so thankful to you for being in my life...

This is for the love of my life i.e. my soulmate - Myself on this Valentine's Day... And I also bought a very smart pair of sunglasses for myself on this Valentine's Day.. :-))

3 comments:

thetinywindow said...

That's cool. Yes nobody can love you like you do !! Happy V'day ;)

thetinywindow said...

btw you are tagged :)

Rashmi said...

Its gr8 to write poem for urself..lovely poem :-)

May you get your soulmate soon !!!