Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cold Weather and Cold

One of the disadvantages of extremely cold, freezing, chilly weather is the running nose, cold feet, hands, red nose, watery eyes... So this time even I could not escape from the cold considering that I have quite high immunity. Not sure how I caught it.. I am fully covered in 3 layers, no ice-creams (boohooo), no cold water... Its just that I have been washing a lot of clothes for the past 3-4 days, but I am used to it.

Now it has become painful. Sneezes, the feeling of sneeze when it just stops at the last moment at the tip of your nose, blocked nose, choked throat, heavy head and a bad body ache... Nose is blocked so I breathe through mouth which makes my mouth dry, which results in being thirsty.. I drink more than usual water resulting in frequent nature's call!!! Its no fun...

Craving to eat sweets or something spicy... Right now I crave to eat aloo tikki or chaat or ice-cream but I am not allowed to... It cant get any worse than this.. Sleeping in this state is even worse. The moment I lie down, I cant breathe.. After a few mins, even the mouth gives up... and moreover I cant breathe through mouth.. its uncomfortable... And on top of all this, you cant skip office due to deadlines coming up... Have been sneezing since morning and it continues to play the game of being about to come and stop at the last moment.... So in all its a bad state to be in...

No comments: