Monday, August 11, 2008

Drooling eyes are directly related to Monday mornings

Monday morning - how everyone dislikes them.. I am no exception. Again this is one of those Mondays where I am introspecting about Sunday and its performance. Now I have those Monday morning blues against what I had written previously. Why do I always feel that weekends pass more quickly than the weekdays. Weekends are made of less than 24 hours per day against the weekdays which cross 24 hours in a day and still they do not seem to get over...

My eyes are heavy and am drooling over the keyboard. I cant see the letters and words correctly. All I want to do is sleep for sometime and then work. Having late night on Sunday is bad... But isnt that is what Sunday is meant for. So if I dont sleep on time on Sunday, I will not get enough sleep and then I will be sleepy on Monday morning... Its a vicious circle, I tell you...

Friday night - sleep late, Saturday morning - get up late, sleep late, Sunday morning - get up late, sleep late, Monday morning - cant get up early.
If I track back, why cant I sleep early on Sunday.. Because I got up late on Sunday so I am not sleepy till late night.. Why did I get up late on Sunday morning since it was a weekend plus I slept late on Saturday night.. Why did I sleep late on Saturday - Its a weekend plus I got up late on Saturday morning... Why did I get up late on Saturday morning - Its a weekend plus I slept late on Friday night.. Why did I sleep late on Friday night - c'mon.. its a weekend ahead so naturally sleep will elude my eyes...

Sometimes I wish Monday should not be there.. After Sunday, directly Tuesday should come. Then atleast I will be at peace that Friday is not very far away.. Once Monday passes, passing the rest of the week is easy for me... :-)

3 comments:

Sapna Anu B.George said...

Moods and swings of life dear.....well written

Cynic in Wonderland said...

monday blues usually carry over till wednesday tho?

Pilot-Pooja said...

I wish that your wishes come true..
Everybody will be benefited..)