Monday, June 23, 2008

Weighty Issues

Offlate, all my clothes have started becoming tight. If I use the appropriate word, it will be fit.. They do not have that margin which I want in my clothes. So my jeans, tops, shirts, trousers, suits have all become fit... and that raises an alarm in my head.. I have gained weight... How, where and when - I have no idea or clue. My lifestyle has not changed.. I still eat the same, what I used to before... I have not started eating anything extra...

I dont feel even a bit good about it. I need and have to lose weight and come back to what I was before.. Seeing myself in the mirror gives me a shock.. I have not received any strange looks or comments from anyone, but I still know the fact.. Where I used to eat whatever I want to and whenever I want to, is now under scrutiny. I scrutinize it myself whether I should eat or not.

I have changed my whole diet plan... No more sweets.. No eating out at all.. Rigorous exercise till I come back to my normal else.. This whole weight gain has become an issue with me.. I remember how I had gained weight when I started working almost 8 years back and what kind of effort I had put in to lose it... Again the same situation has arisen..

I am going to fight and be back in my original shape. Dont want to end up buying new jeans or tops later on....

2 comments:

Pilot-Pooja said...

Weight is just a number..nothing to worry...)

Good Luck!!
Keep sharing updates on this!

bhumika said...

hope you succeed in what you have set out to achieve :)