Monday, March 31, 2008

Break

Last few days, rather weeks have been extremely busy at work... The work is so much that I dont even get time to check my emails, leave updating my posts on the blog or reading another blog. The sad part is that I have been working over the weekends as well... Blue-prints, escalations, monthly reports, weekly reports, assessments, development plans, planning.. Phew.. the list goes on and on... I am so tired that all the time my eyes are heavy.. The only thing that I want to do right now is sleep, sleep and sleep more...

Finally, a little bit of the above is done and I can sigh a relief.. Also there is another reason to feel relaxed. I am going to Cochin soon for three days to attend the award ceremony of my brother. He has been awarded with Nau Sena Gallantry Award and now the actual ceremony is coming up. I was a bit surprised to hear that it will be in Cochin. But now the place does not matters. I want to attend it, by hook or by crook... There is no stopping to it. I have waited for this since quite sometime.. I feel elated to write this.. Hoping to fly off soon and relax there for three days.

This is much needed welcome break for me...

1 comment:

pilot-pooja said...

Good Luck!
Share ur exp in Cochin!