Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Comparisons

Today I was thinking about life in general.. I was actually doing a comparison of what can be good and worse from the present scenario. I was also trying to gauge the pros and cons of the situations.

Considering the fact that I am not married, I thought that the worse situation than this would have been - married to a person who does not care and then have marital problems with the husband and in-laws. The better situation is I am single.

Working all the time is better than sitting at home with no job in hand and feeling even more miserable since I would be dependent on everyone.

Having no kids is better than having kids if you cant spare time for them and you leave them in the hands of servants.

Staying with parents is better than staying alone even if it means that you may not get to do all that you want to.

Having no boyfriend is better than having one who makes false promises, makes you emotional and then leaves you to go through hell.

People may think that I am trying to defend myself for not having something which is everyone's need. But I am simply trying to take out the best out of worst. Like there is a saying in Hindi : 'Angoor Khatte Hain' which means since I didnt get something that I wanted, I can say that the particular thing is not good so I should not worry about it. I may be bringing a little bit of the phrase while I say the above but I think its needed to pacify myself. I dont have any other option available with me as of now. Am I trying to project a happy situation out of a sad one? I dont know!! I dont want to know!!

1 comment:

Morpheus said...

my grandpa used to say 'waqt se pehle aur kismet se zyada kabhi kissi ko kuch nahin milta'
Thus when the time is right, you will get what is planned for you. No sooner, no more, no less.
Its small things that make life happy and when we want more and more and more..we forget what we already have. Good to see you doing that. Chin up :)