Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tagged

I have been 'Tagged' by Pooja , someone whom I met on the blogging world. She insists that I should take up the quiz and answer the questions that she has. So, here they are:

1.Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
The scars on my face, body and soul: all because of the chicken pox that I suffered from, in 2006.

2.What does your phone look like?
Obviously, it looks like a phone.. ok..ok.. its Nokia N72

3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
A wall clock and a peacock feather. Peacock feathers are supposed to ward off lizards. Not sure how true it is.

4. What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of winnie the pooh, lying down with hands on his cheeks and saying: Have a great day. Its the same wallpaper I have, ever since I started working 7 years back.

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Everybody to their own choice.

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
End of this life.

7. What time were you born?
10:58 p.m.

8. Last person who made you cry?
The person whom I love the most.

9. What is your favorite perfume/cologne ?
Among the perfumes that I have used till now: Fifth Avenue by Elizabeth Arden

10. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
Black.

11. What are you listening to?
Lots of songs: whatever I get to listen on FM

12. Do you get scared of the dark?
A little bit

13. Do you like pain killers?
Who likes them. But you have to take them when there is no choice.

14. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Can never do that.

15. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Nothing. I dont feel like eating at all.

16. Who was the last person who made you mad?
A friend of mine who posted a silly mail on a public group, without thinking twice and I had to answer unwanted questions.

17. Is someone in love with you?
No.. I am quite sure nobody can fall in love with me

1 comment:

pilot-pooja said...

Cool..!
Thanks a ton dear for filling it!!

You are a very true soul!