Thursday, September 06, 2007

Aamchi Mumbai

The kind of hectic schedule that I have these days, I thought that I shall be buried under the work forever... I didnt even get the time to visit my blog, which I have been wanting since a long time.

Here comes a relief!!! Am going to Aamchi Mumbai for a week... Yippee!!!! I have always loved that place.. Ever since I was a kid, I go to Mumbai for a vacation. Stay with relatives, roam, eat, talk, go out for lunches, dinner. I really like the idea of sitting near the window and watching the sun set in the Arabian Sea.. The view of Haji Ali with the sun set is gorgeous to look at..

Most of all I like to roam near the house which is Breach Candy, Warden Road, Nepensea Road, Peddar Road, Mahalakshmi temple.. I have never seen Mumbai as a tourist.. It has lways been a place where I go for a vacation.. This time I plan to do the 'sight-seeing'.. I will get my pic clicked in front of Gateway of India, Marine Drive, Haji Ali, Colaba, Taj, Rajabai Towers... Am going to savour Bhelpuri, Sevpuri, Wada-Pav from the roadside vendors... I plan to do a lot of shopping like always.. Travel by Mumbai BEST and local trains, which I have never done in my life.. I want to roam around the area of Grant Road, Novelty Cinemas.. As usual I shall go to Crawford Market, Tardeo, Breach Candy, Worli.

I want to watch some movies in those theatres e.g Liberty, Eros, Metro. If I get a chance, I shall go for some play as well.. I also plan to click lots of pictures for my flickr site, which I have not done in the recent past..

The trip is going to be full of fun. After a long gap of four years I shall be experiencing such a long train journey. Yes, this time I dont want to fly but travel by our own Rajdhani Express. So, am off to Mumbai for a week, next week.

3 comments:

Simon Says... said...

Nice to see you happy

pilot-pooja said...

Good to see you back on blog..
I am missing Mumbai too after reading ur sweet post..

Abhijit said...

Welcome to Amchi Mumbai!:-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and your comment:-)