Thursday, May 10, 2007

O God!!!

I am stagnant. Nothing is moving. There is BIG chance that nothing will move in the future as well. Its going to be like this. I have to accept the fact that my life will be like the way it is now. I cant change it and it will not change. Thats the destiny. I cant fight against my own destiny. I can try to move ahead. I have tried that but it does not work. After walking some miles, I am back to the same position where I was before. People have moved ahead. I am at the same place where I was. All around me people are moving and going ahead of me. I try to match their pace, but it does not work. I am left behind. They have gone much ahead of me. First I try to match the pace with one person.. Slowly that person moves ahead. I still try to match but by then he has gone far ahead. I try to match the pace with another person, but even that person overtakes me and is far ahead... Eventually I have realised that its me who is left behind.. Everyone else is moving and there is change happening in their lives. I do try to bring a change in my life, but its not accepted and I am left with the same old living... I have come to a conclusion that it is not meant to change. My efforts are futile. I should not waste any more time to change what the situation. I should stop expecting anything... As the saying goes: Blessed are those who dont expect anything, for they shall never be disappointed..

O God! Please give me the strength to accept the fact. You are the one who has written my destiny so You need to be with him so that I can pass through this gracefully. I need You....

3 comments:

Achilles said...

.

dear Soulmate,

... so You were remembering ' Him ' ...
... n 'He' sent me .. to .. ask You to (take care) n ...

... ' ... feel Inspired, ...Always ... ' ...

... anyway, i have written something ... n this comes in response to Your ' O God!!! '
... i have published it at my space on this blogspot ... the address is ... well, click on my name (Achilles) ... n You would arrive there ...
... once there just follow the first message (for it is the only one) ... n it is for (that brave writer in) You ...

____________________________________________
.

Soulmate said...

no matter what you do and how hard you try, if something is bound to happen(as written in destiny), it will happen..... you cannot change it...

Achilles said...

.

... n i am sure You would never be able to explain this thought ...
as to how do You know that it happened only 'cause it was supposed to happen ... n not 'cause of some active cause ...

... forget about it ... n just remember that ... still Life is Beautiful ...

... infact ... i believe ... it is as beautiful as You wish it to be ...

.