Thursday, April 05, 2007

London Calling...


Finally I have made it and I am ready to go... to London.. on a holiday for two weeks... alone... I have always loved to travel and this is one of the places I had always wanted to go.... Ever since I was a kid, I wished to go to vilayat(as they called in hindi) atleast once.... Finally this wish is turning into a reality. I am flying out tonight.... I have butterflies in my tummy.

London has always fascinated me. People, who would go there, always told me good things about it. I saw their pictures, heard their experiences and all this made my desire even deeper to visit it. I am sure there is something about it which attracts everybody. I am going to see every place which is the symbol of London: London eye, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Madam Tussauds, Trafalgar square. I know much more about London than people who went there. Anyone who was about to go there, I used to ask him where all is he going! I gave my suggestions about the places he should visit. Now that I am going, I am finding it strange. Till now I am not able to digest that finally I am leaving...

What is so special about that place, that I am attracted to it. I am very much sure that it is not because of Yash Chopra or Karan Johar movies since I have not grown up watching them. I have few very good friends and relatives who stay there and they have invited me umpteen numbers of times to come and visit. I was always fascinated by the place. London is a place that was in my distant dreams.. I always thought that I will never be able to visit that place mainly because of the cost factor...

I am sure that I'll have the time of my life there.. First time, going alone... to a distant country....to be with friends... It all sounds so exciting. I need to pinch myself to make believe that its truly happening and I am flying out tonight. I hope to come back with some beautiful memories of that place. All the fun, shopping, travel, sight seeing, photography associated with it, amuses me to no end.... I am truly excited about it.... Waiting for the day to get over so that I can rush to the airport and fly out....

London, I am coming!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angres barso pehle chale gaye...pur apni chamchee yahan chod gaye......

Soulmate said...

Some people are so jealous of others' happiness that they cant even accept it.. On top of it, they dont even have the guts to write their names....

Anonymous said...

Whatz in a name!!!but itz really a sad plight...All the freedom fighters will really be ashamed to learn this...They shldn't have got u freedom , u wld have been happier being a slave to Angrezi pple....

Soulmate said...

Sir, if you like something, doesnt make you a slave to it... Dont wanna argue.. People can think whatever they want.. I dont need to prove my love for my country, India...