Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Cricket Fever Is On


So the world cup 2007 has started... Like every other Indian, I am also a big fan of cricket.. I have to watch it, no matter what. I have to know the schedule, so I have put up a cutting from the newspaper which tells me who is playing on what date and where.. Also there is a column to write the name of the winning country at the end of each match...


I remember my days in school.. I watched every match even during my exam days with my Grandfather.. Both he and I were the most enthusiastic ones... My Mother used to scream at me for not studying... Even if I went to study in another room, my mind was on the match...



16 teams are playing this time.. The world cup is hosted in the beautiful Caribbean Island- West Indies... Looking at the experience levels and the teams that we have, it is going to be a tough one.... As usual, I pray that India wins the world cup.. We have a good team and they have the potential to win.. The only thing that the boys in blue have to keep in mind is not to depend on Sachin too much.. If he is out of the match without contributing much, the whole team just falls... Both Ganguly and Dravid are in a good form... I sincerely hope that the best team wins and carries the world cup home...


Have fun watching the world cup....

No comments: