Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Blessing in Dream

Well, I have always believed that dreams are an extension of your sub-conscious thoughts. Thoughts which are there at the back of your mind, but you dont think about them consciously. You are aware about those not-so-thought-about thoughts, but still they never come in the forefront.

Last night I had a strange dream.... I dreamt that I am in my old house in Dehra Dun(the house doesnt belong to us anymore, it has been sold off).. The breeze is nice and cool.. I love the touch of the soft breeze on my face while the birds chirped and the squirrel played in the courtyard. While gazing at the clear blue sky on a pleasant spring morning from the verandah outside, I noticed few clouds gather in the sky.

My eyes are fixed on the sky. I love to see how clouds take different shape. After sometime I realised that the clouds have formed a very interesting shape. I realised that they have taken the shape of Lord Shiva with his hand blessing me. Along with it, I also saw a Shivling, a diya... I called my Mother to see what's happening in the sky. The moment she came, there was nothing. She went back.. I looked at the sky and wondered. Again I saw Lord Shiva with his hand blessing me. I called my Mom again but the moment she arrived, there was nothing in the sky.

I was quite amused by all this. Just as I was about to say something, some glass broke in the house and I was awake. Generally I dont remember my dreams, but this one was something I remembered. I dont know what the dream means, but it made me think and wonder. I hope it brings some good luck!!!

2 comments:

pilot-pooja said...

It surely means loads of good luck!

pilot-pooja said...

It surely means loads of good luck!