Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Happy

I am generally happy today... I am in a good morning ever since I got up in the morning. There was no electricity.. Its freezing cold outside.... I am down with cold, cough... But still, I am in a good mood. Saw my friend early in the morning.. She is my school friend and one of my best friend...

While waiting for the cab, saw this sweet little girl, Khushi.. Her smiling, innocent face instantly makes me happy. She and I bond with each other quite well... Have never seen her speaking to strangers, but she speaks to me.. Could be because of the fact that I love kids and they gel with me very easily....

Cab came on time.. Some good songs were playing on the FM today... Listened to Bryan Adams' Back To You after a very long time... He has always been one of my favorite artist... Cant get enough of him... Till now its been a good day at office too.. Work that was supposed to get over yesterday, about which I was quite tensed, has got over...

In all a good start of the day.. So I am happy.....:-)

1 comment:

Sandeep Shetty said...

Glad to see you HAPPY my friend.. I wish, you to be HAPPY ALWAYS...