Friday, January 05, 2007

Agony Aunt

Have you ever been a agony aunt? Well, I have always been one of those. Anyone has any problem, he/she comes running to me. Probably it is because of the reason that I lend them a hearing ear rather than telling my opinion.. They just want to speak to someone at that point of time and I guess I am good at listening. Its not that I dont give my suggestion or opinion. I do, but only where I think it is necesaary and it will be taken in good spirit. I have been a good listener to quite a lot of people - friends, relatives, acquaintances, team members, colleagues...

I feel good about the fact that I have so many people who confide in me with full confidence. They are well aware that if I know something, it will remain with me. I know how to keep others' secrets from the rest of the world. They may be telling other people(which I am not aware of), but once it has been told me, it will not go out of me. This could also be one of the reasons that people come and share their feelings, views, problems, grievances, opinions or even if it is just a simple talk.....

Well, the only problem I have is that I dont have any such person!!!

No comments: