Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Painful Flights

Flying can be so painful at times... For me its always painful.... First the delays which leads to endless waits at the airport and then the sickness in the plane.... Its too much for me.....

Had been to Mumbai on the weekend.. I was not ready for the trip but still had to go... As my luck would have it, the flight was delayed by two hours.. Came to know about it when I reached the airport... How irritated I was since I had come leaving my team lunch and work at office...

Sitting there I was watching people... Didnt even have any book with me to read :-((.... People from all walks of life were there... I could make out that there some who were travelling for the first time.. Their anxiety, happiness, nervousness, excitement were clearly visible... Sitting at the airport doing nothing is the most frustrating thing, specially if you are travelling half-heartedly...

Once you have checked-in, you cant even go out... On top of it, the airlines called me when I was already at the airport, informing that the fight is delayed.... The flight was supposed to take off at 4:15 p.m... It got delayed by 2 hours and then it was expected to take off at 6:00 p.m.... Finally, it took off at 7:00 p.m...... How badly my head was aching at that time... Sitting like a fool at the aiport, doing nothing... How I hate to fly....

No comments: