Friday, November 03, 2006

Rejected and Dejected

Thats what my current state of mind is. I may sound like a total sad person but I cant help it. Thats what and how I am right now. Accepting a rejection at this point of time in life needs lot of endurance which I dont have. I am losing day by day and there seems to be no end to it. I have no interest left. I have nothing to look forward to. I have no one to yearn for. I am completely out of this life. Had it been for once, I would have accepted it and moved on. But it cannot happen everytime. Why does my destiny has to be against me everytime? The dejection has come only due to the rejection. It seems as if life has decided to reject me and pull me down when I try to come up.. I fall, I get up and start walking again thinking that atleast this time I will reach my destination. But, No!!! Life has decided to make me fall and everytime the fall is bigger than the previous one. First it gives me hope, and when I start believing it, it just takes away everything and am left alone.

I hate it!! I hate it!! I hate it!!

3 comments:

Morpheus said...

You dont need a another to make you worthy. You dont need anyone or anything. You are complete and perfect as a whole. Dont look outside for your happiness. Its within you. You are a unique and perfect snowflake my dear and never forget that!
Cheer up :)

Soulmate said...

How I wish that was true.. When life itself tells you everytime that you are not worth anything, it becomes difficult to accept. But still am trying.. Dont worry..

veetraag said...

As long as we look to others for approval or praise, we will feel like we need them. The minute you decide that their approval/disapproval doesn't have any value, you start appreciating yourself for who you are. People always try to tell others how they should live, lest they be made to look at their own lives. That's where real fear lies.