Friday, November 17, 2006

Happiness

Am just trying to figure out who is happy and what makes them happy? Is it when the person is with his beloved. Is it when the person has all the money to buy anything in the world. Is it when the person has the job that he always wanted to have. Is it when the person has his dream machine. Is it when the person doesnt have to worry what will happen in the future. Is it when the person is not answerable to anyone for his acts. Is it when the person has the most loving family. Is it when the person goes out, parties, has fun with his friends. There are many more probablilities like these.

What I have understood is that I need to be content from inside. If I am not content from inside, I can never be happy. My mind should be at peace. My heart should be at peace. My soul should be at peace. Its my state of mind. If I chose to be unhappy then I shall always remain unhappy, no matter what happens. Life is never a cake walk for anyone in this world, be it the President of US or a common man living on the streets. I need to find happiness in myself and around me. Why sulk for tomorrow when I can live today. This aptly reminds me of the the title track of the movie: Kal Ho Na Ho!!!

No comments: