Friday, August 25, 2006

Rajasthani Affair

Here I am writing this post and getting ready for my next travel. I have planned to go to Jaipur- The Pink City, this weekend. Finally!!! Even though it is quite a short visit still I am happy about it. The amount of planning that has gone in to make this trip happen has never been done before.. Am sure it sounds bizarre!! Its all because of the people I am travelling with. Well, that also happens and this is what is life.

Anyway, am very excited about the trip and look forward to it. Jaipur is a very colorful and vibrant city. Lots of ethnic stuff, bangles, jootis, palaces, forts, folk dances and on top of it, rajasthani food... Yummy!!! It tells the story of the great Rajput warriors... The history of Rajasthan is very glorious with so many wars being fought and the brave soldiers who were born here... Am going to Jaipur for the first time and it will be one different and exciting experience.

No comments: