Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Travel Bug

So I am planning for a holiday after a long time. Every year this has been my favourite thing to do.. Plan for a holiday and then go to some new destination..... This is the reason I have not been to my hometown Dehra Dun for the last 4-1/2 years... All my leaves went in visiting a new station.... I have travelled to Goa, Bangalore, Kerala, Hyderabad, Malaysia, Singapore in the last 4 years..... I am quite happy about all my experiences.... Since childhood I have loved to travel... visiting a new destination was always a dream for me... Once I started earning, I thought to fulfil atleast this dream of mine.... Of course there were hassles, problems, hesitations, fear but now all that has vanished.. Now whenever I plan for a holiday, all I get in my head is what shall I do there?? how the place shall be? where all shall I visit?? where all shall I click the photographs?? What all to shop?? What kind of food shall I get to try??? What souvenir shall I get from there??
Here I am... Planning for my next visit... If it is abroad then it shall be London, otherwise it shall be Rajasthan in India.

No comments: