Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Thinking Again

Was reading One Night @ the Call Centre and it made me think again. How very correctly the author has potrayed the lives of the people working in call centre in odd shifts. I can relate to that since I have also worked in shifts though not in a call centre. The book made me think again whether I am happy with what I am doing right now? Is this what I actually want to do? Am I working towards what I want to achieve? Am I getting the satisfaction, appreciation, recognition for my work? What have I thought of my life? Is this is the way I want to lead my life? What should I do to make things right that have gone wrong? Its very easy to say that we did mistakes and nothing can be done to rectify them. What measures I can take atleast to try and improve them.

No comments: