Friday, June 16, 2006

Plane Thinking

While walking back home yesterday night, I noticed a plane far away in the sky. All its lights blinking among the stars as though it wanted to show that it can also shine as bright as those stars... Was just wondering where that plane is headed to and who all are the passengers?? When will they reach their destination?? Why are they going??? Are they happy or sad or going out of compulsion??Are the passengers on a holiday trip or a business trip or an emergency trip or to meet a friend or breaking away from life or to meet relatives or headed towards home or to meet someone beloved???Do I know any one of them??? Will they reach safely considering the percentage of safety has decreased so much? I don't know why this sudden thought came to my mind and I wanted to put it down in writing.I think it happens with most of us that we see something and out of the blue, we start thinking about it. Even though I was in no way related to that aircraft and its journey, still I was thinking about it...May be the travel bug in me, made me think.... Wondered when will I get a chance to break free from this monotonous routine and get away for sometime alone....
Kept on looking at the plane for a long long time till the lights faded away in the dark sky.....

1 comment:

Zona said...

dont worry about the safety ,,,
chances of getting killed in car is more than that of a plane crash , cos there r lot of procedures done and there r engineers who has to certify the plane for flying b4 its flight , its followed in every country .

So planes r more safer than the cars or any other vehicles ..