Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Changing Interests...

Today while I was talking to my friend, I realised that there are so many things which I used to do before I started working e.g. paint, make cards, embroider, put mehendi, cycle, walk, write letters, bake cakes. Now none of these I do.. Its been ages since I painted, embroidered, baked a cake. At one point of time, all these interests interested me but why dont I do them anymore. I am sure it happens with many people. With the passage of time, our priorities change, our hobbies change, out interests change. Most of the times we are forced to do so...

Now my job has taken a priority or other things which I am not able to do during the weekdays... I do all that over the weekend or whenever I get time free....

1 comment:

Zona said...

yeah it happens sometime ,

sometime in our busy life someone else action will remind us how we use to spend time on other activities as well .