Friday, May 19, 2006

Unexpected Surprise!!!!

Now.. now.... This is called as a pleasant surprise(again). The world is such a small place. While having lunch in the cafeteria yesterday, I saw someone and I was stunned. The lady sitting next to my table was none other than my English Teacher. I looked at her twice, thrice just to make sure that what I am seeing is correct. Yes, she is... Just prior to this post, I had posted about my school days and today my English Teacher is sitting next to me. Could't hold my excitement. Walked up to her and introduced myself. She couldnt remember my face though, which was obvious since she taught me for just two years in school. She still looked the same as 11 years back. She used to be the smartest teacher around. Not only students but even male teachers used to admire her. I still remember the perfect way she used to drape her saree, the way she used to carry herself and the way she used to speak. There was something good about her. It was so nice to meet her and speak to her. I was curious to know how come she is in the same office as I am. She said that she is conducting training programs for our company. It was such a pleasure to meet her after such a long time.....

God!!! I want to go back to school again.........

3 comments:

Sidd said...

And that must be a NIGHTMARE for ur teacher to find u there and even think of you being her student again!! :D

Soulmate said...

It was not a NIGHTMARE dear Sidd.. She was more happy than I was... Infact she even gave me her number so that I can contact her again.. :))

Zona said...

eng teacher , read my comment on ur blog about choclate day