Tuesday, May 16, 2006

All work and no play.....

Exactly!!! This is what my situation is currently. Its just work, work and more work. In a way its really good that I have loads of work which keeps me busy throughout the day. But, hello!! what about the weekend?? Am I supposed to work over the weekend as well... I dont think so. Even I also need time for myself. I want to think about myself, get that pedicure done that I am thinking of since a long time, go and meet my friend, clean my cupboard, iron my clothes, get a pair of footwear which is pending, buy some cards, call up my friends, write emails to my friends and moreover just catch up with my sleep. Things seem to be quite different right now. Am just overloaded with work. Just a few weeks back, I was moaning with No Work. I really dont know where all my time goes on a weekend. Its always something or other which someone else wants me to do and not what I want to do. If this is the way life is going to be, I will just land up being a machine with no emotions, sentiments, likings... I dont want to be like that.

Just waiting that this hectic period gets over so that I get sometime for myself......

2 comments:

mar00ned said...

Havent you heard of the commandment :

Thou shalt not work on weekends :-)

Soulmate said...

How I wish i could implement that here!!! :-)))