Thursday, March 30, 2006

No Work

Its been almost four days since I dont have any work to do. Have joined office after a long gap of three weeks and still there is no work for me. The managers are still planning what should be given to me. This is not acceptable. Everytime I start getting hold of the situation, I am asked to move on. Why are they doing this to me? Is it wrong to ask for things clearly? Nobody is bothered about others here and they still expect results. Guess this happens everywhere but it was not the same previously. We were told everything clearly - what we are supposed to do, what is expected of us, which direction should we move onto. No, I am certainly not asking for spoon feed. There are few directions I need and I dont think that its wrong to do that. Thats what I and I am sure, many others also feel so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can Understand the feeling.....

--London Times