Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Change

Things change so quickly sometimes that we dont even get time to think about it. Again there is a change in the team and I really dont know what is in store for me. I just hope that something good is on its way. It seems like things are just getting complicated day by day or is it just my way of looking at it. I am trying hard that atleast once life should move smoothly but it doesnt seem to happen. Why is it that I have to struggle really hard to get anything in life? Am I not deserving enough to get what I want normally? Why does destiny have to go against my wishes everytime?

1 comment:

Zona said...

people tend to think that way at sometime in their life ,
take it cool . things will turn up fine after a while then all this will b a thing of the past ,,