Friday, February 17, 2006

End of a Relationship. Why?

Does a relationship ever end? Do we ever forget the person who at one point means the most to us? Is the other person ever able to forget us? Are we able to forgive? Can we keep that person out of our mind forever?

Dont know whether this actually happens or not. A relationship has ended and dont think that there is any regret. Why is it so? Is it because that I didnt want it? Is it because that I am not confident about it? Why is it that the other person is still hopeful and still wants to continue despite all the shortcomings? Shall I adjust or compromise? I am completely aware of the fact that the next person whom I will meet will not be the same person. But how can I be so sure that he will better or he will be worse? Even while the relationship was at the end, he was hopeful and I was not. I was feeling bad but I could see the pain he was going through. Why am I not feeling that pain?

Still looking for the answer.

3 comments:

Sidd said...

Destiny dear Soulmate...

Reminds me of a saying by Horace Walpole:

"Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel"

Soulmate said...

I totally agree to you, Sidd... This is what destiny is !!! Guess we cant really change if something is destined in our life.

Zona said...

"destiny " the one word all say to describe life ,

dont know wat to say ....
all i see is a big question mark ....